Second Baptist School University-Model® presents exceptional professional opportunities to dynamic, experienced educational leaders committed to independent school education grounded in biblical principles and faith.
SEEKING EDUCATIONAL LEADERS
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to students.
- Have the heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- Be a dedicated and loyal team member supporting all school activities and school-wide initiatives.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to be flexible and shift gears quickly based on situations or changing priorities.
- Show strong leadership skills (i.e. provide a clear vision of the function, build trust, provide motivation to team members, hold self and others accountable, and give feedback) that guide actions and support others in achieving goals.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to develop reasonable solutions to navigate complex problems and systems.
- Demonstrate an evident track record of excellence in work habits with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills to provide clear guidance, instructions or information.
- Be able to use technology with confidence and ease and have a working knowledge of Google Suite (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.).
- Be a responsible steward of the school's resources.
Explore opportunities on our SBS Woodway five day, traditional model campus.
Second Baptist School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color or national origin.